Stylish Wedding Ideas for the Environmentally Thoughtful Bride

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding & Personal Stationery


Here is a partial view of the stationery display in the studio. I found the black shutters at an antique market. Glued black fabric to the back, and added the glass knobs to make them a bit more frou-frou.
Makes for a nice way to display the stationery I design.
I began working on stationery so I could give my brides a much more personal wedding suite than what we could find at the typical stationery stores in Birmingham. Designing stationery has turned out to be something I love to do-almost as much as designing and planning weddings.
And since I have a shop now, I have expanded to offer party invitations, birth announcements and personal stationery.
gwp

No comments: