Stylish Wedding Ideas for the Environmentally Thoughtful Bride

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ode To A Rose






I cannot help myself.  I love beautiful flowers.  My husband and I recently (in September) moved to our new home.  One of the things (one of my favorite things) we left behind, were my Paul Bucose roses.
I love roses.  I love hydrangeas.  I love daffodils.  I love lavender, But, I especially love roses.  I grew up enjoying the roses of my grandmother's back yard: my Grandmother Evelyn, who was an avid gardener.  She grew roses, and especially the "Peace Rose,"  whose petals were lovely.  A beautiful pink and  soft yellow combination.
This is a photo of the beautiful roses I miss so very much.  My very own "Paul Bucose" rose.
There is nothing in this world so very nice and sweet to me as fresh cut roses.
I have roses ( a lot of roses) in the back of my "new" home.
I'm not certain of their origin.  But,
May they come again this spring!
C

No comments: