Stylish Wedding Ideas for the Environmentally Thoughtful Bride

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, April 13, 2009

Been Gone Too Long

Life is so very busy for us all! I'll make no excuses-except to say business is good, husband is great, Hadden , my daughter, is lovely, Co-Co the puppy is still a terror, Tiger the cat is purring, and all is well in my world. Just haven't had the time to blog.
Also, I've added a new vendor to my "Do Good" recommendations. Please visit her site. Danielle makes beautiful all natural candles. And the best part is that she can make custom colors and custom scents to compliment your wedding. Something I know my brides will love to know about.
I'll get back to blogging on a regular basis soon.
Carol, aka: Green Wedding Planner

No comments: